Using AI to Accelerate Market Entry
Brockmans premium gin, a UK product, lacked an audience across the Atlantic and needed an efficient and effective method of gaining a foothold in the American market.
- Although the brand had success in Europe, it hadn’t yet cracked into markets abroad.
- Although gin is a spirit with a fine reputation elsewhere, it is not known in the United States to be as in demand as whiskey, vodka, and other spirits.
- The campaign needed to be up and running leading into the holiday season.
The plan was to engage with partners, Beehive and Silverdoor, to use top-shelf creative, artificial intelligence, and social media to create personas and elicit immediate impact.
- Step 1: Care Go to Market Story and Strategy
With data collection and the use if AI via a Facebook sweepstake campaign, TopRight built a database of leads.
- Step 2: Listen Build Personalized Campaigns
Using our CRM platform, Beehive AI, and a series of lookalikes, TopRight created audience personas: Trendy Tina, Suburban Sandy, and Cocktail Christine.
- Step 3: Engage Activation of Personalized Campaigns
Using the AI data as a basis, the team initiated a series of personalized campaigns based on the personas. The campaigns elevated awareness of both Brockmans and also interesting gin cocktails and drink recipes.
- Step 4: Buy Learn, Tune, & Convert
The AI feature made recommendations based on audience response, helping sales efforts.
- Step 5: Stay Sales Training
Sales training was initiated for various cities: NY, LA, Charlotte, and other NFL Cities.
The campaign brought in notable results and effectively cemented Brockmans entry into the American market, creating a foundation for 2021.
- The Facebook Sweepstakes rendered over 1500 responses to the survey.
- We developed three personas and personalized campaigns to engage audiences based on AI analysis of survey responses.
- The campaigns elicited over 167,000 impressions on social media.
- The email campaign itself rendered an open rate of nearly 60% with a CTR of 4.5%
- A foundation for 2021 sales in several US cities was established, with a clear through line for future growth.